- 1 (32 fluid ounce) bottle apple juice, chilled
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 liters ginger ale
- 1 apple
- In a large punch bowl, combine apple juice, cranberry juice concentrate and orange juice. Stir until dissolved, then slowly pour in the ginger ale.
- Thinly slice the apple vertically, forming whole apple slices. Float apple slices on top of punch.
- You can use ice rings with frozen cranberries inside to float in the punch rather than apple slices.