- Marshmallow sundae topping
- 2 peppermint candies, crushed
- 1/4 cup vanilla vodka
- 1 tablespoon peppermint schnapps
- 1/4 cup white chocolate liqueur
- Dip the rim of a martini glass in marshmallow topping then crushed peppermint candies. Drizzle some marshmallow topping on inside of glass; place glass in freezer.
- In a shaker with ice, add vodka, schnapps, and the liqueur. Shake until mixed; pour into prepared glass. Sprinkle with crushed peppermint..
- The recipe can be easily doubled or tripled. Make up desired amount of martini glasses and freeze ahead of time.
- Use a pitcher to mix drink ingredients.
- If you prefer to measure alcohol in ounces, 1 oz equals 2 tablespoons.