Here is a wonderful dish that has a wonderful Middle-Eastern flair.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 20 pitted green olives
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt the butter in an oven-safe pan over medium heat. Stir the garlic, lemon juice, and tarragon into the butter. Cook the chicken breasts in the butter mixture until evenly browned, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Add the olives to the pan.
- Transfer the pan to the preheated oven and bake until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Serve the chicken with brown basmati rice.