A new twist to a delicious dip. Added bacon and chicken.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package cooked chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 4 strips cooked bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces Neufchatel cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons milk, or more to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 slices Swiss cheese, cut into strips
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Blend artichoke hearts, chicken breast, spinach, bacon, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, Neufchatel cheese, milk, garlic, Swiss cheese, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a blender or food processor; spread into a baking dish.
- Bake until browned and bubbling on top, 30 to 40 minutes.