- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 2/3 cup hot water
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a greased 8" square pan, mix Bisquick, 1/2 cup of sugar and 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder. Stir in milk and vanilla until blended. Sprinkle evenly with remaining sugar and cocoa powder.
- Pour water over top. DO NOT STIR.
- Bake 40 minutes or until top is firm.
- Dust lightly with confectioner's sugar if desired.
- Spoon into dessert bowls while hot.
- Tastes great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipping cream on top.