- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large red eating apples, cubed (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (1 medium stalk)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach leaves
- In large bowl, mix mayonnaise, juice concentrate and cinnamon until well blended.
- Stir in apples, grapes, celery and walnuts to coat.
- Before serving, place spinach in large salad bowl. Spoon apple mixture over spinach; toss to mix and coat.
- If you are serving this during your Thanksgiving meal, combine all of the ingredients except the spinach several hours before serving time. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, toss in the spinach.