- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Dash ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1 1/3 cups french fried Onions
- Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 2/3 cup onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
- Makes 6 servings