When you get to half time, you may want to serve something sweet. These cookies will have everyone screaming for more.
- 1 1/4 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 3/4 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat peanut butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in egg, water and almond extract until blended. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Beat until evenly moistened. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls on cookie sheet. Flatten slightly in criss-cross pattern with fork.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet before moving to rack to cool completely.