If you are looking for a quick game day meal, try serving some pork spareribs. This recipe is quick and easy.
- 1 package spareribs (2 ribs)
- 1 bottle of beer (any type)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cracked pepper
- 1 navel orange, sliced
- 1 cup(s) BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place ribs on a foiled shallow baking tray.
- Rub with salt, pepper and garlic, and place sliced oranges on top of ribs.
- Pour beer on bottom of the baking tray and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake in the oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Uncover and baste with BBQ sauce, and then bake an additional 10 minutes.
Post a Comment