- 1 pkg. rotini pasta (16 ounce)
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. white or cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 pkg. precooked bacon (2.1 ounce)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Place in large salad bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl and stir until blended. Pour over pasta and stir to coat evenly.
- Add tomatoes and green onions.
- Cook bacon according to package directions in microwave oven until crisp; crumble and add to salad. Stir all ingredients together.
Post a Comment