The recipe combines cheese and chicken in a creative way. Your teams will love this.
- 1 pkg. McCormick® Original Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- Assorted dippers, such as celery or carrot sticks, crackers, pita wedges or chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese, sour cream and Seasoning Mix in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in chicken. Spoon into lightly greased pie plate.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with blue cheese. Serve with assorted dippers.