Looking for a quick and easy meal that is tasty, try this one.
It is very quick and easy to prepare and very hearty.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 2 potato, peeled and diced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the sausage, and cook until crumbly and just slightly pink, about 5 minutes. Stir in the diced potato and onion. Continue cooking until the potatoes are tender and have lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are tender, stir in the mixed vegetables until hot. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese before serving.
Substitute spicy pork sausage to had a bold favor.
Post a Comment