Wednesday, January 30, 2013 from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
3200 Kirby Drive
Houston, Texas 77098
Cost: $150 per person plus tax and gratuity
Please join us Wednesday, January 30, at 7pm for an extraordinary wine dinner highlighting the culinary creations of Chef Riccardo Palazzo-Giorgio, along with perfectly paired world-class Caymus Vineyards wines from the heart of Napa Valley, as selected by Sommelier Cory Graff.
Carpaccio of sea scallop with golden trout roe
1) Mer Soleil Silver Unoaked Chardonnay 2011
Roasted darne of salmon with braised fennel
2) Mer Soleil Chardonnay 2010
Grilled Quail with potato and leek galette
3) Belle Glos Las Alturas Pinot Noir 2011
Braised short ribs of beef with woodland mushroom risotto
4) Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
Baked pear tart with marzipan and toasted almonds
5) Mer Soleil Viognier Late Harvest 2004
$150 per person plus tax and gratuity.