Chili is great meal to serve, but sometimes you just do not have the time to fix up a batch of red. Here is a quick and easy casserole version of a timeless kitchen classic.
- 1/2 pound macaroni, cooked
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1/2 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chili seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, chili, corn, beef, hot sauce, onion, seasoning mix and cheese. Mix well and spread mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until heated through.
Post a Comment