- 45 Hillshire Farm® Lit'l Smokies®
- 15 thick-sliced bacon strips, cut into thirds
- 3/4 cup(s) light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place rack in center of oven.
- Wrap each sausage with a piece of bacon; secure with a toothpick. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until bacon is browned and brown sugar melts and forms a sauce.
Remove carefully from baking sheet. Use toothpicks for guest to pick up and enjoy. You can serve them with a spicy mustard.