skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- 1 lbs smoked sausage
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 16 processed cheese single
- 1 jar of salsa or use salsa recipe
- Slice smoked sausage and cook in preheated non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove sausage from pan.
- Place tortilla in pan and fill one side with two slices of processed cheese single and 8 pieces of the sliced sausage. Cook open for 1 to 2 minutes then fold tortilla in half and flip.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from pan and let cool for 3 to 4 minutes. Cut into 4 wedges and serve with 1 teaspoon of salsa on top.
Post a Comment